Why you need a home security system.
Think you don’t need a home security system? Think again. Unfortunately, the facts about burglaries and other home safety issues speak for themselves.
By installing a home security system you will help prevent yourself from becoming one these statistics:
- Homes without security systems are three times more likely to be broken into than
those with security systems.1
- Residential burglaries have increased 9.8% vs. 20062
- 65% of homes are burglarized during the day3
- 90% of convicted burglars choose to burglarize unoccupied homes3
- Fire claimed 8.5 lives per day in 20104
- In the period of 2005-2009, 62% of home fire deaths occurred in homes having inoperable detectors or no smoke detectors present.4
As the name to know for home services, you can count on us for everything you need to protect what's important in your life. Learn how our home security systems can help › Take advantage of our security system special offers › Get tips and advice on how to keep your home and family safe and secure ›
1Source: Simon Hakim, Temple University
2Source: FBI Criminal Justice Informational Division
Services - Crime in the U.S. 2010
3Source: "The Impact of Home Burglar Alarm Systems on Residential Burglaries" by Seungmug Lee, PhD, 2008 Rutgers University School of Criminal Justice (SCJ) Newark, NJ
4Source: NFPA's Fire Analysis & Research Division. References are available at www.nfpa.org