From a leader in energy-efficiency, Petro is excited to offer our customers a versatile water heater in capacities of 40 and 50 gallons, that not only saves them money but is easy to install and maintain.
A.O. Smith water heater overview and key features
- Glass coating provides superior corrosion resistance
- Push-button ignitor makes lighting the pilot light fast and easy
- Delivers a first hour rating of 70 gallons and a recovery rate of 41 gallons per hour
- Reduces NOx emissions by up to 33%
- 6-year limited tank and parts warranty
A.O. Smith water heater pricing and service
Call Petro for pricing at 1.844.217.7483.
Regular service is key to maintaining the longevity of your hot water system. With over 20 years of experience, our certified service technicians are all licensed and bonded. From installations of new equipment to tune-ups for existing equipment, our local customer service teams and technicians have everything they need and are always available to help you, whenever you need them, 24/7, all year.
Find out more about our hot water system service plan
Water heater maintenance and energy tips
- Drain and clean your water heater every 6 months to help extend its life and increase its energy efficiency.
- Save more on hot water bills by turning down your water heater from the standard 120 degrees to 115 degrees. Every 10 degrees that you lower the water temperature results in about an 8% savings in energy use.