Count on Petro for all of the generator options and services you need.***
From heating and cooling your home to cooking, lighting and more you depend on power to make sure life goes on as normal -- even when power goes off. Whether it's caused by a freak storm, hurricane or downed wire, power outages can last from a few hours to days – or even weeks! That's just one great reason why having a generator in your home is so important and there are many others.
||Count on Petro to help you stay up and running even during a power outage, with our range of GE whole house standby generators and services.
- Expert guidance and advice to ensure that you make the right decision in choosing the best generator options that are right for you, your budget and your home
- Propane and gas powered generators —portable and whole house options with automatic transfer switches
- Attractive financing options for qualified customers*
- Professional installation and service of your backup generators
- Reliable, 24/7 customer service and support in any weather
Portable and Standby Generators - What's the Difference?
Carissa Gingras, Marketing Manager at Briggs & Stratton, talks about the difference between portable and standby generators on FOX Boston. She discusses safety and differences in price and usage between the two types of generators.
Learn how a Standby Generator Works
Learn how home backup power works, and how a General Electric generator can protect your home and family from a power outage!
Key Features for GE Home Standby Generators
Weather is unpredictable. You want your house and family to be protected in the event of a power outage. GE home generator systems can meet all of your power needs, while saving you money.
Contact us today to learn more about our generator options at 1.800.645.4328!